Basically the reasons behind this post not being up hours ago are:
1) I was sleeping off a mad food-coma.
2) I was too busy shoving Ferrero Rochers in my mouth.
3) I was creating a new playlist on iTunes and trying to come up with a decent pun based either around the word ‘January’ or ‘New Year’ or something like that. Past months have included ‘Hovember’, ‘Mocktober’ and ‘Julicicle’ and ‘Mayhem’ and my personal favourite, ‘Whoregust’. If you have any suggestions let me know?
That’s literally everything I’ve done today. Oh, and I made some coffee earlier in the day and I spilt some water on myself while I was trying to drink out of a big souvenir cup. After I post this, I should do housework, but in reality I’ll probably paint my nails and continue sitting here, maybe do some light internet creeping, you know, the usual. Typing these sentences is by far the most productive thing I’ve done today. Let’s get to it so I can get back to my day of sitting around and staring into space.
I’ve got a bunch of Christmas related links for you, so let’s lead with them, yeah?
– Guess who got naked for Christmas? It’s a total surprise. [TheSuperficial]
– The stars celebrate Christmas on Twitter. [GossipCop]
– Jessica Simpson confirmed on Christmas what we all knew already, that she’s pregnant again. [TMZ]
– 50 things you will never get for Christmas again. [BuzzFeed]
– Celebs share their Chrismas photos. [GossipCop]
– Have a Honey Boo Boo Christmas. [ONTD!]
– The Backstreet Boys perform ‘It’s Christmas Time Again’ at Disney’s Parade. [GossipCop]
– 10 great guilty pleasure Christmas songs. [Idolator]
– ‘The Ref’ should be number 1 on BuzzFeed’s list of the 20 most underrated Christmas movies, but at least it made the list. What a great film. [BuzzFeed]
– Katy Perry and John Mayer visit a hospital to spread holiday cheer. [GossipCop]
And now, for the everyday celeb links:
– A chronology of Anna Kendrick being awesome. I’d totally forgotten she was in Camp, I love that film. [BuzzFeed]
– The Pope thinks he’s beating Justin Bieber at Twitter. [ONTD!]
– The best photobombs of 2012. [BuzzFeed]
– Jennifer Aniston’s not preggers. [GossipCop]
– The top tweets of 2012. [ONTD!]
– ‘Was Lindsay out drinking the other night?’ asks PITNB. Obviously she was, she’s a notorious liar and addict. [PITNB]
– Rih and Breezy went to a Lakers vs Knicks basketball game together. Ugh. [TMZ]
– Angelina Jolie campaigns to end sexual violence in warzones. [ONTD!]
– 40 reasons Honey Boo Boo became a national treasure in 2012. [BuzzFeed]
– Demi Lovato releases ‘Angels Among Us’ for Newtown Shooting Victims. [GossipCop]
– Macaulay Culkin breaks my heart eating Taco Bell by himself at Christmas time. [ONTD!]
– The 15 most fashionable celebrity kids of 2012. [SocialiteLife]
– Watch the Spice Girls’ story: Viva Forever. Yes, go on, do it. Click the link, it’s got interviews and shit. [PITNB]
– The California Hamster Association (which is apparently a real thing) is mad at Justin Bieber for giving his hamster to a fan last week. Deedeedeedadeedeedohdoh, deeeeeeedadededooooo, dididididideedididideedeedodoudeedoodeedoodoo. Good luck getting that out of your head, mate. [ONTD!]
– Spike Lee says that Django Unchained is ‘disrespectful to [his] ancestors’. Jamie Foxx talks about Leo and Django Unchained. Quentin Tarantino walks us through an entire scene from Django Unchained. [TMZ, ONTD!, PITNB]
– The year in review, on post-its. [Idolator]
– Rihanna is a classy ho. [Dlisted]
– Calvin Harris says creating pop music is easier than making a ham sandwich. [ONTD!]
– 35 times the Westboro Baptist Church lost. [BuzzFeed]
– Lana leaks ‘Dynamite’ and ‘Noir’. [Idolator]
– Hahaha, look at all these awful Anne Hathway red carpet moments. [GoFugYourself]
– While we’re talking about Anne, read the context behind this quote: ‘Seeing myself in Les Miserables makes me cry.’ [ONTD!]
– The top 12 celebrity births of 2012, and the unusual celebrity baby names of 2012. [GossipCop, TooFab]
– The top 25 Cracked articles of the year. Good luck getting out of the inevitable Cracked spiral that will suck your evening away. [Cracked]
– Ariel Winter got her hurrrr did for the holidays. [JustJaredJr]
– The top 10 ‘That Ish Cray’ stories of the year. [PITNB]
– Game of Thrones is the year’s most pirated show. [ONTD!]
– Miley Cyrus debuts a video for her cover of Dolly Parton’s Jolene. [GossipCop]
– 31 kids who are too clever for their own good. [BuzzFeed]
– The 10 best SNL skits from 2012. [ONTD!]
– Gaga’s going to release a documentary on her life next year, filmed by Terry Richardson (of course). [GossipCop]
– Farrah Abraham throws shade at Maci (I think?) because she’s probably back with baby-daddy Ryan Edwards. Because it worked out so well all those other times. *sigh* Poor Bentley. [ONTD!]
– 26 moments that restored our faith in humanity this year. [BuzzFeed]
Okay, I’ll catch y’all later because I’ma go watch this Spice Girls doco before it gets taken down. Hope you’re all having a lovely day! XOXO
The stories I don’t have time to tell you about: December 24, 2012.
The stories I don’t have time to tell you about: December 23, 2012.
The stories I don’t have time to tell you about: December 21 + 22, 2012.
The stories I don’t have time to tell you about: December 19 + 20, 2012.
The stories I don’t have time to tell you about: December 18, 2012.